Built on the same powerful and effective foundation as the rest of the Premier Performance range. Energy Cookies are used to encourage a more energetic performance from your horse. Developed to support energy levels for stamina, strength and recovery without causing short term fizz.
Energy Cookies can be used before, during or after exercise to support energy delivery to the horse. They boost with so many essential amino acids and are easy and flexible to use short term or long term.
The Energy Cookies are the go to solution for any horse that tires easily, it supports the output in performance horses and will help with heat and travel fatigue. It is a useful solution for horses with special dietary requirements including those that needs a calorie controlled or grain free diet.
Instructions for use
Energy Cookies can be given before, during or after training or competitions. If giving before exercise please allow 30 mins prior to starting. For intense exercise, 2 Cookies can be given.
Top up at any time and 6 Cookies can be given in a 24-hour period. To promote recovery, give an Energy Cookie after exercise. Build up can be done a couple of days before with 1 to 2 cookies a day.
Maintaining blood glucose during exercise is vital as an energy source for the muscles. Low blood glucose will seriously affect exercise performance.
Composition: L-Arginine, Peppermint Leaf
Additives: Soya Flour (NGMO), Flaxseed, Isomaltulose, Ginkgo, Molasses, L-Taurine, L-Proline, L-Valine.
- Sodium 0.10%
- Crude Protein 21.4%
- Crude Fibre 2.6%
- Total Oil 13.47%
- Crude Ash 4.3%
- Starch 1.5%
If your horse is lacking energy it is firstly necessary to ensure that the diet provides an appropriate amount of energy, calories, vitamins and minerals for the workload. For more information about this please see Professor Murray’s article explaining energy in the equine diet.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.