Unique natural formulation designed to take the edge off sharp, anxious, aggressive or uncooperative horses in training or those struggling to cope with box rest.
High concentration for efficacy and speed of action
Equine Herbals Mellow is the equine 'chill pill' in liquid form, designed to take the edge off sharp or uncooperative horses, especially those resistant to training or struggling to cope with the confines of box rest.
Unique to equine supplements, Mellow contains human-grade liquid extract of the herb Hypericum (Hypericum perforatum) in an ethanol base at the highest (1:2) concentration available.
Hypericum is used to reduce anxiety, irritability and timid to aggressive behaviours, particularly suitable for supporting the horse that is undergoing a change in environment for instance from field to training yard or suddenly subject to box rest.
Understanding the benefit Mellow can be to horses in training, Mellow does not contain any ingredients recognised to contravene the Jockey Club, FEI or BSJA rules regarding prohibited substances.
Typically, Mellow should be introduced into a horses feed gradually from 5-20ml and fed for as long as necessary with a two week gradual withdrawal period advised.
Not recommended for use in pregnant mares, Mellow should also not be suddenly removed from the diet as withdrawal symptoms such as an exacerbation of original behaviours may be seen.
Under normal circumstances and within the recommended ration, Mellow should be quite safe to use long term if required.
Horses 5-20ml twice daily
Ponies 3-10ml twice daily
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.