We can all agree that every rider and groom dream of having a horse with a beautiful, healthy, and shiny mane and tail, but in order to achieve that we search for not always safe products or chemical treatments that can hurt horses. Over the years we witnessed new trends and new products but is there a treatment that will combine both, potentially restoring damaged hair and hair regeneration with plant-based ingredients at the same time? That is where Ultra Conditioning Treatment jumps in and saves the day.
It is an innovative and luxurious hair treatment that regenerates any hair type. The base of the product is constituted of organic substances, oils, butter, and hydrolyzed keratin (Vegan). Ultra Conditioning Treatment is rich in amino acids, which, under the action of temperature, penetrate the cortical layer of the hair, so the structure of the hair becomes strong. It permanently smooths and makes hair shiny for up to 12 months.
It will heal the hair and even encourage them to grow! Moreover, it will straighten the hair and nourish it at the same time.
It leaves mane and tails deeply moisturized, regenerated, healthy, shiny, and perfectly clean for up to 12 months.
The magic behind this treatment is in using organic acids, amino acids, butter, oils and
organic moisturizers that deeply penetrate the hair, targets its DNA and changes its structure from its core instead of just coating the hair surface.
• It’s a very exclusive treatment that will save you time on a daily basis to prepare your horse
• Guarantee of shiny and healthy any type of hair, any colour, and any living conditions
• Ultra Conditioning Treatment leaves hair flexible, healthy, smooth, and most importantly deeply regenerated even for a year,
• Reduces frizz and heals the hair inside out,
• Fully vegan and cruelty-free composition makes the treatment safe for any horses including pregnant and most sensitive, allergic horses
• Does not irritate the eyes or respiratory system.
What does the procedure look like?
First, we will come to your stable and assess the condition of your horse mane and tail and discuss with you in more detail the problems you have with it. Once agreed on the process we will bathe your horse and pay particular attention to your horse's mane and tail using a special shampoo. Then we will apply a special preparation of our Ultra Conditioning Treatment and put the horse back into his stable to relax and catch up on their hay. After an hour or more (depending on the horse's hair condition). The next step is applying heat to the hair to lock in the conditioner into the follicle of the hair. Finally, we will bathe your horse and apply a mask all over, including his coat. That's all! The whole process takes from 5 to even 8 hours.
This product needs to be applied by one of the Fairy Tails employees and therefore, once purchased we will organise a date and time to deliver the treatment at your convenience.
Travel and Logistics:
Any UK postcode: travel included within the price
Outside of the UK: we will require to diarises appointments to batch them together in similar location and agree on logistics
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.