Diva with pink lambwool.
The best for polishing and achieveing unbelievable shine. Now in pink colour.
Diva is made of lamb wool so it does change after washing it. However it does not effect the way it's working.
Please note! HAAS Instructions on washing Diva Brush:
Information For Washing the Diva Lambswool Brushes:
By brushing out with another horsehair brush, using the Haas cleaning brush Frank, as well as with a moist sponge you can remove a great part of dirt. It if is necessary to remove additional dirt, Haas recommends to wash it by hand with a lambswool cleaner not warmer than 30 degrees Celsius. Please pay attention to the following:
These brushes must dry in room temperature (do not place them on a heating device or in the sun). You should plan on 2-3 days drying time. Please do not put the brushes in the dryer.
In general products with lambswool should not be washed often as with each washing the lambswool leather loses some fat content. This should be avoided as much as possible.
If washed improperly Haas does not extend a warranty. If the lambswool comes loose glue it back with a hot glue gun.
If the brush contains eczema, fungus or similar, please dispose of the brush.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.