Sponsored riders and grooms
Eqclusive prides itself on the quality of the products that we are selling but also on working with top class horse lovers across the globe!
Alan is Carl's international travelling groom, with Valegro, Uthopia, Nip Tuck and the other horses at the yard.
Alan has clocked up many thousands of air and road miles and travelled the world to Olympics, World and European Championships. Alan's attention to detail and devotion to his charges has earned him recognition wherever he goes, now known as 'super groom' he has helped demonstrate the rewards and enjoyment of a being career groom.
In 2015 he was awarded Team GB Groom of the Year and in 2016 won the Horse & Hound Groom of the Year award.
In 2016, Alan started to work with Eqclusive and using Eqclusive Packs. By the end of 2016, Alan developed his own range of brushes which will be available early 2017! Pack consists of eight most needed brushes to turn your horse out to the highest possible standard at the show.
Jamie Broom is a British Dressage Rider and current National Medium Champion in the sport of Dressage. He runs Lakeside Equestrian Centre, a livery and training centre near Windsor with his wife, Georgi and his family.
In autumn of 2014, Jamie and Georgi acquired a horse named Tigger (Furst Impression). Their original goal was simply to take their time with him so that he would progress onto being a happy and rideable horse that was secure in his forever home. Over time, Tigger formed a partnership with Jamie that is now apparent to anyone who watches him. The more he worked and learnt, the happier he became and the more his cheeky character showed. Show Jumping, despite being Jamie’s initial passion was not to be – as Tigger’s jump was so powerful it was difficult to sit on, literally! After a particularly spectacular and unintended dismount, it was decided that jumping was not for him! Unbeknownst to all at that time, Tigger and Jamie’s dressage journey had inadvertently begun. Jamie’s dressage career continued to go from strength to strength and in just over 18 months, he won 22 of 29 dressage tests, including the Championships, moving from Novice to now Advanced Medium in that timescale, therefore achieving two Regional Titles, one National Title and one Nationals placing – 4th. Recently, Jamie won with Tiger the Advanced Medium 98 at Merrist Wood with a great score of 77%.
Jamie describes Tigger as a “hot horse with a great sense of humour. His intelligence is such that he learns very quickly. He’s a horse that you have ride skilfully and with experience, as to manage a delicate balance of negotiating and never telling.
Jamie and Georgi’s other horses include Ziva (Furst Insperation) and Rockstar (Furst In Line), all out of the same lines of Furst Heinrich, Tigger’s sire. Ziva, 6, has just starting competing and stands at 17’2hh. Rockstar, 7, is a new arrival and an exciting prospect as Jamie starts his training and gets to know him. As well as training, riding and competing their own horses, Jamie and Georgi run a very successful livery yard, teaching and riding for other horse owners, hosting competitions and regularly running clinics covering all the equestrian disciplines with a variety of trainers, including Charlotte Dujardin.
Holly Kerslake is a 13 year old International pony dressage rider. She is currently on the GB Pony Prime Squad with my Welsh Cob stallion Valhallas Zorro.
Zorro was imported from Denmark last March and this year is their first season competing at Premier League PFEI level. She also has another Pony Stallion who is a German Riding Pony called Platinum Honeys Hope aka Harry. Harry who is owned by Louise Davies and Holly came to stable last October so they now have spent the Winter training and forming a partnership and they are hoping for our FEI debut later this year.
She is very lucky to have 2 amazing trainers, John Chubb and our nations own golden girl Charlotte Dujardin. She first started training with Charlotte when she was just 8, they have come a long way since then :)
Holly commented: "I am so excited to be sponsored by Eqclusive, both my boys are very dirty, stallions naturally tend to produce more grease in their coat, since using Eqclusive brushes my life has become so much easier as their coats stay so much cleaner and my boys looks amazing!"
Jo has produced two Horse of the Year Champions including taking the Hack of the Year title in 2016 with Elusive, owned by Suzanna Welby. She has also produced three HOYS reserve champions as well as winners at the Royal International Horse Show and Royal Windsor and many championships at county level. Moreover, she has been supreme at the RIHS with Broadstone Dee. She has trained many combinations to win at national level including hoys and the national dressage championships.
SCOTLANDS’ TOP INTERNATIONAL PRODUCER OF SHOW HORSES
BHS/BSPS ELITE ACCREDITED TRAINER
BHS/BSPS ELITE ACCREDITED YARD
REGISTERED JUDGE ON SIX JUDGING PANELS FOR HORSES AND PONIES
Winner and holder of Championships at the Horse of the Year Show, Royal International, Royal Highland Show, Royal Windsor, Great Yorkshire, Royal Ulster Balmoral, National Hunter Supreme Championship Show , British Show Horse National Championships, Ponies UK Championships and British Show Pony Society Winter and Summer Championships, to name but a few.
Kirstines’ life has totally revolved around horses, riding her first show class on lead rein at the age of three. Her junior career in the show ring was concentrated in Scotland and the North of England and during those years carried off the majority of all major prizes.
Kirstine started her own yard in 1988 and has been highly successful in breaking, schooling and producing horses and ponies for the show ring. She is consistent with winning many Championships at all the major shows in Britain and Ireland and is accredited with being the top show producer in Scotland.
Kirstine is continually invited to give one, two and three day seminars, covering showing, ring craft and turnout of horse and rider for National standard and also coaches individual riders.
Kirstine is a recognised International Judge, and has judged in the following countries:-
- New Zealand at the New Zealand Horse of the Year Show
- Australia at the Sydney Grand National
- South African Horse of the Year Show in Johannesburg
- Horse of the Year Show (HOYS) at the N.E.C. Birmingham
- Royal Dublin Horse Show
- S.H.B.(GB), National Championships and BSHA National Championships and many other major shows in Great Britain.
Kirstine produces and shows horses and ponies for Owners who come from all over Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Irish Republic.
"Ella has been hooked on riding ever since she can remember. Following nearly ten years of riding cheeky ponies who had no intention of doing what they were told, Ella came across Socks, a five year-old 14hh mare. Ella, as a thirteen year old, self-produced Socks off grass, without an arena. They had many successes together, from being placed in their first BE together, representing the Pony Club several times and winning in showjumping. Ella was the last person to admit that she'd hopelessly outgrown Socks in 2015, but she was very grateful for the experience she'd gained.
After this small taste of success, Ella became even more driven to succeed in the eventing-world and set up a blog, called eveventing. Combining her love of writing and riding, she writes reviews, accounts of her days competing and opinion articles, as well as keeping her followers updated with the ups and downs of being a teenage event rider with limited facilities (but with some amazing hacking).
History repeated itself in November 2015, where Ella bought her young horse Kings Ceilidh, who had never seen a jump in her life but had well-established basics. After introducing Ceilidh to jumping last year, Ella and Ceilidh were placed in all three classes at their first showjumping last year, placed in first working hunter, clear around their first hunter trials as well as qualifying for the PC Dengie Dressage Area Finals last winter. Ceilidh's still very much work in progress, but Ella is standing in good steed to unveil her potential throughout this event season with such generous support from her team."
Grace's passion for showjumping started when she was just 10 years old, when she acquired her first pony to teach her to jump. Grace registered BSJA and came 3rd place in her first show, which was a 75cm class. Needless to say, from there her love for showjumping continued to blossom. In 2012, Grace her first horse, Zonia, to teach her the ropes of showjumping and progress onto bigger tracks. They became the best of partnerships, winning at a national level and competing at almost every showjumping championship there is. 'Zoe' is unbeatable against the clock and her results speak for themselves, with double clears and wins up to 1.30m level. Sadly, in 2014 Zoe suffered a tendon injury on the flat at home, which meant she needed six months box rest and potentially would never jump again. However, Grace persevered and gave her the best care possible. Much to the amazement of the vets and themselves, Zoe made a full recovery and came back even better, having a fantastic two seasons since which much still left to give. Grace got her other horse Ilena VD Bisschop (Lena) in May last year, who is a lovely Belgian Warmblood mare. Lena is one of the sweetest horses on the ground and gives her absolute everything when jumping. Since having her, Grace has jumped many classes up to 1.30m level and this year she has qualified for the Blue Chip Championships by winning the qualifier. Finally, Grace's newest horse is Iris IV, who she has only had since this January this year. Iris is a very sweet 17.1hh grey mare, who Grace is hoping is going to step her up to some bigger tracks. In the short time Grace has had her, she is proving a real winner, placing at every show and qualifying for the Blue Chip Championships in the first week Grace had her. Grace is very excited to see how their partnership develops and is looking forward to the year ahead. For 2017, Grace is looking forward to jumping some international and young rider classes this year with her fantastic team, with the hope of qualifying for several national championships.
FAMOUS RIDERS & GROOMS THAT USE OUR EQCLUSIVE PACKS:
Other famous riders that use our Eqclusive packs on daily basis and we follow their amazing career:
- Emma Stewart - Emma is a 22 year old (1994) who was bought her first pony before she was born and began competing at competitions from the age of 6. Up to the age of 12 she rode mainly in showing and showjumping competitions and then switched to eventing. Whilst at school Emma rode and groomed at a hunting/ Eventing stable and attended shows including the young rider European championships. Aged 19 she moved to Germany and based herself with a top level eventer where she learned a lot riding and grooming. Whilst based there Emma competed at shows and groomed at all the international evening competitions throughout Europe. In 2016 Emma spent a year with a Swiss rider as a groom where she travelled to many shows with the highlight being the olympic games in Rio de Janeiro. Currently in 2017 Emma is based with two Finnish Eventing riders where she spends her time riding young horses and grooming at the international shows. Emma's future ambition is to base herself in a Showjumping stable to continue grooming and riding at this discipline
- Claire Hinton - Claire grown up with horses and worked with them since she left school. She looked after event horses for 11 years where she groomed up to 4 star level. After this Claire then moved into dressage when she started working for Spencer Wilton, where she has been lucky enough to look after the amazing Super Nova 'Neville' and groomed for him at Rio Olympics.
- Spencer Wilton - To date Spencer has won 13 National titles. and in 2016 he achieved a Silver team medal as part of the British Dressage Team selected for the Olympic Games in Rio De Janeiro.
- Rebecca Edwards - Previously a Champion Show rider winning numerous championships at County and National Level including Supreme Champion at the Royal International Horse Show and Winner at Horse of the Year Show, Becky has now turned her attention to dressage with equal success.
- Rob Waine - Since setting up on his own Rob has continued his competing successes, winning 3 regional titles and in 2014 he took his first National title aboard Lynne Bennett’s Rhodesia. At the 2016 Winter Championships he placed in the top 5 with both of his horses, his and Kirsty Anthony’s, Sanssouci and Brenda Reddy’s BamBam.