- Open sleeves and neckline for fresh feeling
- Fancy short sleeves adorning shoulders help keep them in the right position
- Sawn from two pieces for perfect simplicity
- Tunic look for apres riding occasions
- Contrasting swallow-shaped back for smart dressage look
- Contrasting trim and designer print encoding a message inspired by Erica Poseley's - „Unmovable Frame” concept: "Winds blow, typhoons roar, worlds collide, yet you remain undisturbed". And that is how you should be in the saddle, transferring this calmness onto the horse. Once you find your unmovable frame, make sure you keep it, regardless of the horse under you or any other elements around you. And that is the message encoded in these two shirts, wholly inspired by Erica's concept. Always keep your frame in mind!
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.