Provides optimum control & grip keeping plaits tight & neat. Ideal to train manes over, add waves or keep tails in shape. Never sticky or slick. Great on feathered legs to create fullness.
Mane Mousse is an essential, time saving braiding and banding aide. It provides optimum control and grip to easily and professionally braid or band hair. Mane Mousse keeps braids tight and neat. It controls hair and keeps stray hairs at a minimum even in humid or windy weather. Mane Mousse is an excellent product to use on long manes and tails to keep hair in place. It can also be used to train manes over.
Mane Mousse is never sticky or slick. It provides perfect ‘grip’ to braid the hair. Mane Mousse can be applied to wet or dry hair and will add volume and shine to hair. It is perfect for adding body, fullness and shine to tails and will also add waves when needed while controlling stray hair. It is great to use on feathered legs to create fullness on draft breeds.
To use, shake can and spray foam into your hand and apply to mane and tail hair.
Mane Mousse is available in a 14 oz aerosol can.
- Shake well and spray Mane Mousse foam into your hands, then wipe on horse’s mane and tail.
- Apply Mane Mousse to the section of the hair you are braiding. To keep from drying you may want to apply Mane Mousse section by section as you proceed.
- Mane Mousse can be used on a long or short mane to control hair and fly-aways for a polished, professional look. It can also be applied to the tail to control the hair and provide a professional appearance.
- Mane Mousse will give great texture and grip to hair to be braided. It will also control frizz, fly-aways or new growth so braids stay tight and neat.
- Mane Mousse will add volume when applied to tails and even to horse’s leg feathers for the breeds that have them.
- If you apply to tail and then braid the tail all the way down for the night, the next day you will have beautiful waves in the tail when you take out the braid.