- 135, 145, 155 DELIVERY END OF AUGUST 2022
- specially ventilated combination of outdoor rain rug and highly functional sweat rug for putting out after training and for inconsistent weather (sun/rain/wind) in the transitional period
- the sensitive back muscles are protected from moisture and wind, at the same time the 3D AirDry material ensures an even air cushion in the entire rug area and protects against hypothermia: the enlarged surface accelerates perspiration and the air circulation in the lower area prevents overheating
- in combination with neck cover 3D AIR RAIN usable as complete weather protection
- back and chest area and the sides made of 3D-AirDry-Material: 3D spacer fabric to maintain an insulating layer of air, optimize moisture regulation and prevent overheating
- back and chest area and tail cover additionally protected through waterproof and breathable 840 den polyester (upper material breathability: 3000 g/m²/24h, waterproofness: 5000 mm)
- breathable, well ventilated
- hard-wearing, easy-care, extremely quick-drying
- the light exterior colour iceblue promotes sunlight reflection and reduces sunlight absorption to avoid overheating in the transitional period
- integrated flat eyelets for secure attachment of neck cover 3D AIR RAIN
- V-Quick-Snap-fastening with integrated double hook-and-loop fasteners and exchangeable snap hooks
- withers padding made of synthetic rubber with skin-friendly jersey upper
- adjustable cross girths with integrated elastic loop
- low hind cord
- tail cover
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £4.99 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Pay later.
All goods are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelfroce courier service (with proof of postage and tracking details). It will require a signature on receipt. Unfortunately we are not able to control the vagaries of the courier service, but would recommend that on average you allow up to 10 business days for UK orders and up to 14 business days for all international orders from the time of dispatch. UK shipping rate is per order and will not change however many items you order.
You are responsible for all the appropriate Import and Customs Duties.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Cancellation Rights & Returns UK and EU
If you live in the United Kingdom or another European Union country, you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods, up to 14 days after reception. Please note that in the case of clothes and accessories, "inspect" means examine, and does not permit you or your horse to wear and use the items. Please see out item specific guidance below.
Please note that no statutory cancellation rights apply to goods that have been made specifically to your requirements, design or measurements.
Please note that you are under a legal duty to take care of the product, and this includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition.
Please take particular care with items which are easily damaged. If you need guidance on the best way to try any item without damaging it, please contact us. When trying on goods it should be reasonably apparent before fully trying on the goods whether they are likely to fit or not and you should not stretch goods or force zips or fastenings as this may damage the goods and cause injury to you or your horse.
You must return the goods to us securely packaged, in the condition in which they were received, at your cost, as soon as possible, with as much of their original packaging and their original paperwork as possible. We will refund to your credit card, within 30 working days of receiving the goods, the sums paid by you in relation to them.
If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation notice, we may chose to recover the goods from you, and if we do so, to charge you for the cost of doing so. If, despite sending a cancellation notice, you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made, and if we have already granted a refund, you will be re-charged for your order at the price set out on the web site.