Light as a feather and safe
Sporty, stylish, cool – the super lightweight uvex onyxx helmet for children of all ages meets the highest safety standards and impresses with its first-class features and top design.
Safe, light as a feather and well ventilated – these are the requirements for a junior riding helmet. Whether for practising the first jumps on the course or for cross-country hacking, the uvex onyxx masters every terrain. Equipped with the 3D IAS system, the helmet adjusts perfectly in height and width to fit the shape of the head and grows with the rider’s head size from 49 cm to 54 cm. Thanks to Fast Adapting System and the Monomatic lock with its single-handed operation, the inmould helmet sits firmly on the head in every situation. This not only increases comfort for the wear but also guarantees optimum protection in the event of an accident.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOX AND PACKAGING MIGHT BE DAMAGED. PLEASE READ OUR TCs in regards to sale stock.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.