No. 1 Light Oil is a fine conditioning oil for the coat and skin. It adds a light shine to the coat as it smoothes and softens the hair. It adds a fine layer of oil to dry skin or coat to replenish and make skin and hair healthy again. It detangles manes and tails without leaving them sticky or gummy feeling and allows tough knots to slip out with ease.
No. 1 Light Oil is a favorite of breed shows for adding definition to and accentuating the horse’s face and head. Top groomers and hair coat perfectionists use No. 1 Oil in their daily grooming routines to stimulate and add vitality and pizzazz to the horse’s coat, skin, mane and tail.
No. 1 Light Oil is used to make shedding out winter coats easy and quick. It also helps in pulling manes if added to the base of the mane. Used for both these purposes, No. 1 Light Oil allows the hair follicle to slip out without irritating the skin. It is perfect for sensitive horses.
To use either apply with your hands and/or towel or put into a spray bottle and spray horse lightly from several inches away.
- No. 1 Oil is great for accentuating the horse’s facial features. Pour some into your hands to apply to face. Use sparingly until desired gloss is achieved.
- No. 1 Oil, when applied to the face, will make the eyes stand out, the nostrils glisten and the inside of the ears look shiny and clean.
- To accentuate and add shine to the body, pour the No. 1 Light Oil into a spray container and spray lightly over the horse for incredible shine.
- Rub a little of the No. 1 Oil onto your hands and then run your hands gently through your horse’s mane and tail to accentuate and add shine to the hair. Use sparingly to not weigh the hair down.
- No. 1 Oil sprayed lightly over the horse’s body will add vitality and a healthful gleam to your horse’s dry skin and hair.
- To remove, use Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo as it has been specially formulated to remove oil without stripping the coat.
No. 1 Light Oil is available in a 32 oz bottle.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.