High Shine Shampoo
Outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans hair. Produces rich, foamy lather that cuts through oil & grease rinsing out easily leaving no residue.
Hi Shine Shampoo is an outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans hair. It produces a rich, foamy lather that rinses out easily leaving no residue even with cold water. Hi Shine will leave the coat, mane and tail squeaky clean, shiny and manageable. It is gentle enough to be used every day.
Hi Shine is specially formulated to cut through oil and will easily and effectively remove our Original M-T-G after treatment. Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coat or diluted in a bucket of water and applied with a sponge.
Hi Shine is available in 6 oz and 32 oz bottles
- Use several good squirts of Hi Shine in a bucket as you are adding water from a hose to get lots of bubbles and get the shampoo mixed well with the water.
- Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coats to get rid of tough stains.
- Hi Shine Shampoo is specifically formulated to get Original M-T-G (and plus!) off a horse’s coat, mane and tail when needed without stripping the hair of its natural oils. It is most effective in removing Original M-T-G (and plus) if used undiluted and applied directly to the area where Original M-T-G has been applied.
- Hi Shine is gentle enough to be used every day, but avoid getting into horse’s eyes or nose.
- Hi Shine rinses out easily and leaves a beautiful shine to the horse’s coat.
- When bathing a horse, use a rubber curry comb or rubber hand mitt gently to really get the horse scrubbed to the skin and clean. Do this after applying a good bit of sudsy water and shampoo onto the horse with a sponge.
- If additional conditioning is needed, Shapley’s Natural Elegance has been formulated to work exceptionally well after washing with Hi Shine.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.