EquiTone Shampoos were voted the ‘Top Pick’ for color enhancement by the esteemed Horse Journal
EquiTone Shampoo is a one step premium shampoo and conditioner that adds rich, brilliant color as it cleans and conditions. It adds vibrancy and vitality to the hair imparting a natural color and a brilliant shine. It is a must for rejuvenating sun damaged or body clipped hair and adding dimension and highlights to dull, dried out coats, manes and tails. EquiTone enriches the natural color of the horse. The Whitening shampoo adds an optical brightness to all coat colors as well as making white or gray coats stain free and sparkling white.
EquiTone Shampoo is easy to use. Add shampoo directly to wet coat, work in thoroughly, let sit for 10 minutes and then rinse off. Do not dilute the shampoo by adding it to a bucket of water.
Use EquiTone on sun bleached coats and tails to restore color and vibrancy. Use EquiTone on newly body clipped horses as it will restore color to mousy bay and washy chestnut coats. Or use EquiTone Shampoo any time your horse’s hair needs a boost of color and shimmering highlights.
EquiTone Shampoo is available in 16 oz bottles.
EquiTone Shampoo comes in four colors: Red for chestnuts, red bays and sorrels, Black for dark bays, browns and blacks, Gold for palominos and buckskins, and White for grays and light coats.
- Use full strength directly from the bottle onto the horse’s wet coat, mane and tail. Do not dilute in a bucket of water as you would with other shampoos.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Work in well with your finger tips or a rubber curry comb to make sure coat hair is evenly saturated and skin cleaned.
- Don’t leave the Whitening shampoo on for over 10 minutes as the bluing agent may stain your horse’s hair light blue or purple.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.