Sawka Light Hand® is an original, revolutionary product, which works with the horse, not against it. The idea is rather simple – even professional riders have problems with following the horse’s movement. Any mistake made will result in a miscommunication between the rider and the horse. This effect will be so much greater with an inexperienced rider or a green horse. A human will never be as fast as a horse – our reactions and senses are simply slower. Sawka Light Hand® was made to help with this difficult task – by eliminating the wrong signals which can lead to pain in the sensitive horse’s mouth by softening the rider’s hand, without losing the control.
I strongly believe that Sawka Light Hand® will revolutionise the way we train horses in the same way as the jumping technique invented by Federico Caprilli in the XX century.
Sawka Light Hand® can be used to train in any equestrian discipline, and many will benefit from it –from green horses and happy hackers to the elite sports horses and professionals. It is also a truly great aid for children, as they will quickly learn the right tension on the reins. It was tested for several years with different horses, different trainers and riders. The results exceeded our expectations.
How to start? Simply attach the Sawka Light Hand® to your reins and bit and start riding. Shorten the rein to the point it feels right to you and don’t play with it too much. Sawka Light Hand® will do the rest, helping your horse to find a right spot for them. At the beginning, try to avoid lateral movement. Once the horse is comfortable, start your daily training as you normally would, but this time with a new feeling of lightness. However I advise always to consult any changes of your training routine with your trainer.
Soon we will release an entire training program to help you use Sawka Light Hand® to its maximum potential. Stay tuned for more !
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.