A completely natural product. ALL products are Competition safe. They contain no prohibited substances do not have withdraws.
Calming Cookies® Carrot are ideal for horses during excitable or stressful situations such as clinics, competitions, clipping, hunting, farrier, box rest, training, loading, traveling and hacking.
Feed as and when required, they help your horse to stay calm, confident and focused without affecting their ability to perform. The Calming Cookies will help to take the edge off but not the energy.
The Active ingredient L-Tyrosine is a natural mood stabiliser, which can help towards a more focused, confident horse and less anxious horse.
L- Arginine is the active ingredient used by the body to change into nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is a powerful neurotransmitter. As Nitric Oxide levels becomes greater it can help to deliver the amino acids quicker.
Contains no fillers, binders or any known prohibited substances as defined by the FEI.
Contains molasses so Calming Powder is recommended for any horses sensitive to sugar. The Calming Cookies are not suitable for horses with EMS or Laminitis.
ALL OF OUR CALMING COOKIES ARE HANDMADE
Instructions for use
Feed one or two Calming Cookies®, leave 30-45 minutes then proceed as normal. Lasts 3-4 hours and can be topped up at any time during the day. Can be fed for 2-3 consecutive days to build up levels. Up to 6 Calming Cookies® can be given in a day. Calming Cookies® are safe to use long term and every day.
The Calming Cookies are completely natural, every horse is different and will metabolise at different rates as well as having pre-existing levels of serotonin. So some horses may benefit from one Calming Cookie the night before the event, one in the morning and one about 45 mins before and some horses may benefit from more than one at the time. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Calming Cookies and our Calming Powder complement each other and can be fed together.
Composition: Soya Flour (NGMO), Flax (Organic), Molasses, Carrot flakes, Himalayan Salt, Zeolite, Turmeric (Organic),
Additives: L-Tyrosine 3c401 (79.4g per kg), L-Arginine 3c361, Vitamin C (Ascorbic), Vitamin E (DL Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Zinc (Sulphate Monohydrate), Vitamin B5 (D Calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12 (Methyl Cobalamin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),
- Total Oil – 10.16%
- Crude Protein – 20.6%
- Crude Fibre – 3.3%
- Crude Ash – 4.8%
- Sodium – 0.13%
- Sugar (as sucrose) – 26.22%
- Starch – 1.1%
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.