Why use EasoFlex?
All horse owners are familiar with the effects of general knocks, bumps and bruises when their animals have been out. These can range from mild stiffness to a condition that may prevent training or working.
This is particularly true with older horses though horses in competition need something to help them recover quicker.
EasoFlex eases the effects of joint and tendon hyper-flexion.
How EasoFlex Works
EasoFlex liquid uses Devils Claw and MSM to treat the stresses of heavy work by soothing,protecting and easing stiff joints. This is particularly suitable for older horses.
The gel is a much more potent product with stronger, more immediate effects.
Give 2 x 25ml daily or can be fed 3 x 25 ml daily when required at compertitions or when over exerted.
Liquid Per 50ml
Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil ’s Claw), 5ml
Ginger (Zinglber Officinale) 5ml
Yucca Fillamentosa 0.05ml
Liquid Per 1000ml
Harpagophytum Procumbens (Devil ’s Claw), 100ml
Ginger (Zinglber Officinale)100ml
Yucca Fillamentosa 1ml
Info & Care
Give 2 x 25ml daily when required
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.