Nettex Traditional Pig Oil provides a waterproof barrier to legs and feathers.
Nettex Traditional Pig Oil is a pharmaceutical grade oil that has been used for decades on horses and livestock. The oil creates a waterproof barrier against wet & muddy conditions.
- May help tackle lice and mites.
- Helps prevent prolonged mud contact.
- Detangles manes and tails.
- Prevents the build-up of stable, muck and grass stains.
- Provides a lustrous shine for show animals and livestock.
Directions for use:
- Waterproof barrier for legs: Apply liberally to dry legs using a soft brush or sponge. If the horse has heavy feathering you will need to ensure Traditional Pig Oil is massaged through the feather thoroughly to create an effective barrier. If very muddy conditions it may be necessary to wash the legs and allow to dry before reapplying
- Feather mites: Apply liberally to dry legs using a soft brush or sponge. If the horse has heavy feathering you will need to ensure Traditional Pig Oil is massaged through the feather thoroughly. Once weekly washing is recommended using Nettex Equine Veterinary Surgical Scrub where necessary to remove the build-up of dirt and grime before reapplication.
- Lice: Apply liberally to manes, tail and body with a soft brush or sponge massaging well into base of mane, rump and tail areas that are more commonly affected. Reapply as necessary. Once weekly washing is recommended using Nettex Equine Veterinary Surgical Scrub where necessary to remove the build-up of dirt and grime before reapplication.
- Mane and tail detangler: Apply liberally to mane and tail using a soft brush or sponge and massage through with the fingers. Leave to penetrate then brush through. Reapply as necessary.
- Showing and stain prevention: Apply a thin layer of Traditional Pig Oil using a sponge to mane, tail and body to create a lustrous shine and prevent the build-up of stains.
Always patch test a small area first and wait 48 hours. If a reaction occurs stop use immediately. Avoid sore or broken skin.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £4.99 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
All goods are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelfroce courier service (with proof of postage and tracking details). It will require a signature on receipt. Unfortunately we are not able to control the vagaries of the courier service, but would recommend that on average you allow up to 10 business days for UK orders and up to 14 business days for all international orders from the time of dispatch. UK shipping rate is per order and will not change however many items you order.
You are responsible for all the appropriate Import and Customs Duties.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Cancellation Rights & Returns UK and EU
If you live in the United Kingdom or another European Union country, you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods, up to 14 days after reception. Please note that in the case of clothes and accessories, "inspect" means examine, and does not permit you or your horse to wear and use the items. Please see out item specific guidance below.
Please note that no statutory cancellation rights apply to goods that have been made specifically to your requirements, design or measurements.
Please note that you are under a legal duty to take care of the product, and this includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition.
Please take particular care with items which are easily damaged. If you need guidance on the best way to try any item without damaging it, please contact us. When trying on goods it should be reasonably apparent before fully trying on the goods whether they are likely to fit or not and you should not stretch goods or force zips or fastenings as this may damage the goods and cause injury to you or your horse.
You must return the goods to us securely packaged, in the condition in which they were received, at your cost, as soon as possible, with as much of their original packaging and their original paperwork as possible. We will refund to your credit card, within 30 working days of receiving the goods, the sums paid by you in relation to them.
If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation notice, we may chose to recover the goods from you, and if we do so, to charge you for the cost of doing so. If, despite sending a cancellation notice, you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made, and if we have already granted a refund, you will be re-charged for your order at the price set out on the web site.