Nettex Seven Day Mud Away is an innovative formulation that prevents mud, dirt and grime sticking to the coat for up to seven days.
Nettex Seven Day Mud Away is a unique product that helps to prevent the build-up of mud to all areas of the horse resulting in easier winter grooming. It can be used all year round to aid quicker grooming as mud, muck and dirt simply brush away easily leaving a smooth coat. It is ideal to use in the winter during adverse weather conditions to help keep mud at bay. It can be used on the body, legs, mane and tail and is suitable for all horses and ponies.
- One application lasts seven days.
- Prevents mud sticking to the coat allowing quick removal of soil by simple brushing.
- Creates a waterproof barrier to the skin.
- Provides a barrier against mud related conditions – less washing legs in the winter.
- Can be used all year round.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before use. Always patch test an area first and wait 48 hours. If a reaction occurs stop use immediately. Spray evenly over the required areas taking care not to saturate as this may cause irritation, a little goes a long way. Brush through manes and tails after application to ensure hair is covered. Allow to dry before turning horse or pony out. Reapply every seven days or as necessary depending on mud conditions. Do not use under boots or rugs. Do not use on broken, sore or bare skin. Always patch test an area first and wait 48 hours. If a reaction occurs stop use immediately.
Mud fever can be prevented by keeping your horse clean and dry and treating any cuts and grazes as soon as they occur. However, we don’t live in a perfect world, so most horses are exposed to muddy and wet conditions over winter.
The key to preventing mud fever is to prevent prolonged mud contact, minimise skin trauma and maintain healthy skin & a healthy immune system.
Preventing prolonged mud contact
Where horses are turned out in wet and muddy conditions paddock boots can be used to protect the legs from mud. However, they need careful attention to prevent rubbing and skin trauma. Instead use Nettex Barrier Cream which helps protect skin from mud and also has antibacterial and moisturising properties to keep skin supple and in great condition.
The next generation of protection from mud are barrier sprays. Nettex Seven Day Mud Away acts in the same way as a barrier cream, but is easier to apply. Nettex Seven Day Mud Away prevents mud sticking to the coat allowing quick removal by simple brushing. Application is required only once a week and it provides an effective barrier against mud meaning less washing of legs in the winter and making management much simpler.
Maintaining healthy skin and a healthy immune system will mean that your horse will be less likely to suffer from mud fever. Good general healthcare and ensuring that your horse has a balanced diet are essential. Feeding an oil that has high levels of essential fatty acids will improve skin and coat condition. Nettex Linseed Oil is ideal as it contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids which have been shown to benefit the skin.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.