Nettex Hi-Shimmer Coat Spray is the ultimate shimmer spray for those special occasions.
Nettex Hi-Shimmer Coat Spray creates an outstanding high gloss finish to coats, manes and tails giving an unrivalled sparkle under artificial or natural lighting.
- Deluxe dual purpose spray for an outstanding hi-gloss finish.
- Gives the ideal show ring finish.
- Can be applied to coats, manes and tails.
- Can be applied to plaits to make them sparkle.
- Gives quarter markings a stunning shine.
- Ideal for all colour coat types.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Shake well before use.
Spray evenly over the horse’s body and neck being careful not to saturate the coat and avoiding the saddle area.
Allow to dry.
For the coat, finish using a soft brush. For manes and tails work through with fingers then gently comb to ensure the hair is loose and tangle free.
- For a dazzling finish apply Nettex Hi-Shimmer Spray over plaited manes and tails and quarter markers to make them sparkle and enhance their look under natural or artificial lighting.
- Ideal to be used over the top of Nettex Blemish Cover Up for a show ring finish.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.