Nettex Fly Repellent Standard is a D.E.E.T based formulation with added moisturisers and conditioners, to assist with the longevity of repellency.
Nettex Fly Repellent Standard won ‘Best in Test’ in Your Horse Magazine.
- D.E.E.T based formulation.
- Contains added conditioners and moisturisers.
- Nettex Fly Repellent Shampoo can also be used on a weekly basis to provide additional repellency in conjunction with Nettex Fly Repellent Standard.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Shake well before use.
Patch test 48 hours prior to application if you have not used a D.E.E.T based product before or if horse is sensitive skinned.
Spray evenly over the coat but be careful not to saturate. If horse or pony is nervous of sprays apply to a cloth or sponge and wipe over the areas required.
For best results apply early in the morning before turnout and before heat of midday sun to allow the formula to dry and seal the hair. Avoid direct contact with mucous membranes. When fly infestation is very heavy, re-application may be required more frequently.
Avoid contact with broken or irritated skin. Not recommended for use under saddles, fly rugs or fly masks as may cause irritation.
- If a fly rug is used during the summer apply fly repellent over the top of the fly rug to reduce flies landing and biting through the material of the rug.
- Garlic can have insect deterrent properties when added to the feed and many horses enjoy its taste, so it can be a useful addition to your insect avoidance strategy. Nettex Garlic Granules are made from the finest pure garlic cloves.
- For an increased level of protection use Nettex Fly Repellent Shampoo weekly. This will coat the hair and help further prolong the effect of the Nettex Fly Repellent Standard.
- Nettex Fly Repellent Standard is safe to use on pregnant and lactating mares, avoiding application around teats.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.