- functional, waterproof mud boots - for riding in cold and/or wet conditions - in sporty two-tone look
- anatomically pre-shaped bootleg made of 5 mm strong, waterproof neoprene with close-contact border underneath the knee - avoids unwanted collection of hay and litter inside the bootleg
- optimal calf fit independent of the choice of clothing underneath thanks to the elasticity of the neoprene
- thin, anti-slip calf reinforcement for good contact to the saddle/horse
- zip at the side - lined and on the outside with discreet reflective piping
- seamless, waterproof foot in riding boot look and fit with spur rest made of sturdy rubber with a high ratio of natural rubber, oil- and ammonia-resistant
- lining of the foot made of neoprene
- grip sole with sturdy heel and slipping-through-stop for more safety in the stirrups and surefootedness even in difficult terrain
- steel shanks integrated into the outsole stabilises the midfoot area and thus prevents fatigue of the feet and ensures riding and walking comfort - even on long days in the stable
- especially thick and shock absorbing PU inner sole, ergonomically shaped and removable
- easy-care through wipeable surface
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.