- Really warm and dry thanks to included liner jacket.
- Dry, even if it is not so cold, thanks to the possibility to use the outer jacket without liner.
- Simply beautiful, light and cuddly in singly quilted liner jacket.
The special plus: Also separately available Jacket AVARY Plus can be flexibly used as a liner jacket in this Plus system.
Really good: The flexible, yet firm combination takes place without additional zippers.
- taped seams & waterproof and breathable stretch-fabric offer reliable rain protection and clima-comfort while riding: QUALITYsystem5000
- innovative, elastic functional membrane allows unrestricted freedom of movement and maximum climate comfort at the same time: Technical Stretch
- moisture wicking mesh lining for a pleasant dry and extra smooth feeling on the skin
- long zip-riding slit on the back with integrated rain cover which protects the saddle made of reflective material
- detachable back reflector strip EQUESTRIAN, can be stored and hidden in collar when not needed
- adjustable and detachable hood with adjustable hood size to fit over your hat or your riding helmet, reflective
- waterproof 2-way main zipper with chin guard, saddle protection to prevent scratching the saddle
- three roomy zip pockets, inner pocket with cable-slit for headsets
- press button feature at front zip to keep the opened jacket in position
- adjustable cuffs
- upper material: 100% polyester
- lining I: 100% polyester, silver coloured mesh
- lining II: 100% polyester, extra strong taffeta
- beautifully waisted, lightweight yet cozy quilted jacket thanks to 3M Thinsulate® padding
- adjustable wind protection string in the hip area protects the back muscles from the cold penetrating from below
- modern 2-way main zipper with chin guard, saddle protection to prevent scratching the saddle
- two roomy zip pockets
- upper material: 100% polyester, water resistant
- padding: 100% Polyester, 3M Thinsulate®
- lining: 100% polyester
QUALITYsystem5000: Our tested approved waterproof membranes block water molecules from passing through while allowing smaller vapor molecules to exit. With no build up of moisture within the membranes you will stay dry and comfortable at all times. Quality welded seams guarantee fully protective waterproof garment for riding in all seasons.
Breathability 5000 g/m2/24hrs:
Waterproofness 5000 mm: ISO 811:1981
4-way Stretch: Flexible fabric in all dimensions for unlimited freedom of movement.
Waterproof: Special functional membrane reliably keeps rain out.
Windproof: Wind cannot blow through the outer material and thus protects against cooling.
Taped Seams: Outer seams are sealed so that no moisture can penetrate.
Breathable: Material lets overheated air and small steam molecules escape for maximum climate comfort.
2-Way Zip Closure: Main zipper is adjustable on both sides.
Saddle Protection: Specially lined main zipper to protect the saddle leather from scratches.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.