BETTALIFE® PharmaQuin Joint CompleteHA, a new benchmark in British Equine Nutrition.
PharmaQuin Joint CompleteHA Equine is an extremely high specification joint supplement with a 10-10-4 Ratio of Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Chondroitin. PharmaQuin Joint CompleteHA Equine only contains the highest-grade active ingredients and has zero additives.
BETTALIFE® products are developed and produced exclusively in the UK and batch tested for purity, ensuring that only components that are of significant benefit are included. This guarantees that you are not paying the extra cost for unnecessary ingredients. You can also be safe in the knowledge that our products are provided with the highest grade levels of active ingredients ensuring maximum impact and the best possible care for your horse’s joints.
1kg is equivalent to 100 day supply for a 500kg horse on maintenance phase; 30g daily serving (2 Scoops) loading phase, 10g daily serving (2/3 Scoop) maintenance phase.
The most common cause of problems in horses according to vets and equine specialists, is joint discomfort. Any form of exercise, especially over a prolonged period, causes micro-damage to muscle and bone. For the horse, a heavy workload or competition is essentially traumatic and physiologically unnatural, causing joint damage.
Specialisation in a particular discipline causes the same muscles & joints to be used repeatedly, causing damage beyond natural repair (similar to repetitive strain syndrome in humans).
Advancing age, as well as exercise, can lead to a breakdown in the natural regeneration process, where damage starts to outweigh repair, resulting in joint discomfort, stiffness, and other joint problems. By feeding a joint supplement you are helping to rebalance this process allowing your horse to stay more comfortable for longer and helping to maintain healthy joints long term.
For your horse to be able to perform to his full potential it is vital that his joints are given the best possible care. The most effective way to do this is by feeding a joint supplement that boosts the natural joint repairing substances in the body. BETTALIFE® products are the British Nutrition specialists solution to long term joint health – we make no extravagant claims. Your horse’s health and working career is paramount which is why BETTALIFE® products have been formulated with this as their utmost priority.
Ingredients per 30g loading phase:
- Glucosamine 12000mg (Glucosamine HCL 99% 11000mg, N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine 99% 1000mg)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (M.S.M) 12000mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 90% 4800mg
- Vitamin C 500mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 300mg
- Magnesium Sulphate 200mg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 100mg
- Copper Chelate 50mg
- Bioperine 50mg
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.