A super strength alternative to the regular ArthriAid. The level of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) has been significantly increased to 125mg per serving for the accelerated promotion of Synovial Fluid, cartilage and connective tissue.
Arthri Aid HA uniquely combines high strength Glucosamine, MSM and HA (Hyaluronic Acid) plus essential co-factors that help encourage the manufacture of new cartilage and synovial fluid leading to easier joint mobility. ArthriAid HA is one of the most powerful and cost effective HA Glucosamine products available.
What is Glucosamine?
Glucosamine, an amino sugar, is the starting point for the production of new cartilage, and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
What is the source of Glucosamine?
Glucosamine is readily available from chitin; which forms the exo-skeleton of shellfish.
What is MSM?
MSM is a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks, bumps, bruises and sprains.
What is HA or Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is the principle constituent of Synovial Fluid, natures 'oil for its joints'. HA is the same Glycosaminoglycan found in this Synovial Fluid and in Cartilage matrices. Synovial Fluid is the essential viscous substance that lubricates joints throughout the body and allows two adjacent cartilage caps to glide over one another with minimal friction.
Glucosamine HCL 10gm
Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 125mg
Vit. C 250mg
Manganese Sulphate 5mg
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.