- made of top-grade leather, for lunging and riding
- to be attached in conventional snaffle bridle
- well padded, particularly broad and stable crank noseband with integrated chin pad
- metal-reinforced noseband, which is nevertheless flexibly matching the bridge of the nose, with rotatable eyelet in centre
- lunge only needs to be reallocated into other bit ring during change hand due to the rotatable eyelet on the noseband
- perfectly suited for effective and save lunging before riding, because the bridle with the lunging noseband does not have to be changed for riding
- instruction for use: The lunge SPECIAL HO with leather ending has to be pulled through the eyelet on the noseband, passed around the horse´s mouth and nose, led below the outer bit ring and clipped into the inner bit ring from the outside. The halts given through the lunge therefore have concurrent effect on the inner bit ring, the curb-groove and the horse´s bridge of the nose, whereby even hardly controllable horses can be hold on the circle line safely. According to aim of the work on the lunge with or without additional side-rein applicable, due to the fact that the horse´s outer shoulder can be controlled well and the snaffle bit stays in a calm position.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.