Original M-T-G plus
Recommended by US vets as the only solution needed for a variety of bacterial & fungal skin problems with results seen as soon as a day after the very first application. Ideal to clear rain scald, mud fever, greasy heal, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff & tail rubbing. Almost miraculously it will grow mane & tail hair by as much as 3 inches a month by creating a healthy environment for hair follicles resulting in maximum hair growth. Apply only once a week with no need to rinse off. Leaves a fresh herbal scent!
Original M-T-G has been providing quick and effective relief from numerous skin ailments since 1938! Originally formulated for humans, this easy to use product is the only one needed for relief from a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems, such as :
Rain Scald, Mud Fever, Girth Galls, Sweet Itch, Dry Skin, Tail/Mane and Rubbing.
Original M-T-G and now also Original M-T-G Plus, (same formula, with a light herbal fragrance!)provide results after just one application! Formulated to eliminate the causative agent creating the skin problem, it conditions the skin and hair around the damaged area, promoting both healthy skin and maximum hair growth. In fact, Original M-T-G and Original M-T-G Plus, have proven to work exceptionally well promoting hair growth. Users report up to 3 inches of new growth on manes and tails in a single month.
Original M-T-G and Original M-T-G Plus, create a healthy environment for the hair follicle, resulting in maximum growth while keeping the length of the hair shaft soft and pliable for minimum breakage.
Original M-T-G is a time-tested, user-supported solution to both skin healing and hair growth in a single bottle. An oil-based product that does not require washing or water for application, it is not only easy to use, but great for cold weather. Original M-T-G is also effective on dogs and other animals’ skin problems, such as hot spots, itching and dry skin.
- Shake bottle thoroughly to mix the sediment layer on bottom of bottle throughout the rest of the liquid in bottle. Continue to shake periodically during application.
- Apply directly to the problem spot using just enough to cover without applying too much and having the excess run down the horse.
- Don’t pick scabs off as it may be painful to the horse and cause slight swelling. The scabs will fall off on their own after the healthy skin grows back under the scab.
- After scratches heal on the horse’s legs, put a thin layer of Original M-T-G plus on the affected area before turnout in wet conditions to provide a barrier against the horse becoming re-infected.
- Do not share brushes, blankets or turnout between horses with a skin problem and those without a problem as fungal and bacterial problems are highly contagious. Wash anything that comes into contact with infected horse so you won’t re-infect him after he heals. Brushes can be washed with a bleach solution to kill the fungus or bacteria making sure to rinse well.
- The oil in Original M-T-G plus may make your horse sensitive to the sun and susceptible to sunburn. If the horse spends a lot of time in the direct sun you may want to apply Original M-T-G plus in early evening.
- Original M-T-G plus may produce heat when applied so you will want to be careful applying a leg wrap over top of it as it will act as a sweat.
- There is no need to wash out or rinse Original M-T-G plus between applications.
- Many people see the skin problem going away after just the first application.
- To grow mane or tail hair massage M-T-G plus into the base of the mane along the neck and on the tailbone of the horse once a week.
- When applying NEW Original M-T-G plus, more is not always better. Apply sparingly.
- A quick and easy way to eliminate the Original M-T-G plus “smell” from your hands is to spray Easy-Out on your hands, rub in well and wash out the smell.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.