Package specially put together by Eqclusive for Black, Dark Bay, Bay and Light bay horses and the ones with coarser hair, for the best possible cleaning and shine results.
This pack works on very dusty, scurfy coats that produce a lot of oil and sweat. This results in dry flakes, looking like dandruff, that is actually dry skin and dry sweat. Packs come with instructions and a box.
NOW NEW IMPROVED BRUSHES
Improved packs can only be found with our approved stockists that are listed on www.eqclusive.com homepage. Please note videos show old versions of packs being used. New videos and instructions are being prepared.
WHAT IS IN THE PACK AND WHY DOES IT WORK?
Our unique curry comb quickly removes crusty mud and surface dirt with ease. Also used to clean your other brushes (see videos).
The 1st brush in the pack then removes the dust and that matt effect that these horses have.
The 2nd brush removes sweat, sweat combined with oil and dirt, and really clears the skin underneath the coat.
3rd brush removes all the dirt that was brought up by the previous two brushes to the topcoat
4th brush still removes residue in the topcoat and gives a gloss finish.
5th brush gives a final show-ready polish look.
With all those brushes used in the right order, you minimise any skin problems and create a lasting shine for your horse completely naturally, and without losing any essential oils.
NOW IN OTHER VERSIONS:
- Standard: Black/Short Hair/Dark Bay Horse Pack with free Eqclusive New Generation Curry Comb
- Deluxe: Black/Short Hair/Dark Bay Horse Pack with HAAS Mane & Tail brush and free Eqclusive New Generation Curry Comb
- Royal: Black/Short Hair/Dark Bay Horse Pack with SleekEZ for Horses, HAAS Mane & Tail brush and free Eqclusive New Generation Curry Comb
If you wish any specific colour of curry comb or mane & tail brush (for Deluxe and Royal versions) please state in the order notes. Available colours are:
- Spring Green
If none is stated in the order, we will choose at random. We cannot exchange curry combs for another colour free of charge after the order was processed (after payment was processed and the order placed)
NOW ALSO AVAILABLE IN BOXES/BAGS:
- Original Eqclusive Box
- Blue Plastic Box
- Clear Plastic Box
- Purple Plastic Box
- Multicase Bag!
Difference between Eqclusive and Alan Davies Pack
Eqclusive Packs - all questions answered!
US PATENT - we have the patent! Patent: 10798918
UK PATENT application filed. Application No 2019725.7
This pack and other Eqclusive packs have been invented and designed by Eqclusive. You will not be able to find them anywhere else. All rights and copyrights reserved.
Manufactured by HAAS.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.