No. 2 Heavy Oil is a wonderfully rich, deep conditioning oil. It is a great intensive oil treatment used either cold or heated to add needed oils back to skin, coat, mane and tail. It adds shine back to dried and damaged skin and hair while softening and adding vitality.
Professional grooms recommend using No. 2 Heavy Oil as a treatment after body clipping to condition skin, remove dandruff, restore the hair’s natural color and remove any loose hair. It is particularly useful to blanket the horse afterwards and allow the heat from his body to help the oil deeply condition his coat and skin. Your horse’s coat will never look healthier.
To use No. 2 Heavy oil, either apply by hand and/or towel or put in spray bottle to spray over horse.
- No. 2 Oil works wonderfully as a deep conditioner when hair is dry and brittle or after body clipping to combat dry, itchy skin and dandruff.
- Pour No. 2 Oil into a spray bottle and apply evenly and lightly over the horse’s coat after body clipping. Put a horse blanket over the horse (one you don’t mind getting a bit of oil on) and the horse’s body heat will help the oil deep condition the hair.
- No. 2 Oil can be applied heated or just out of the bottle. To heat oil, place in a bucket of hot water. Make sure the oil it is not too hot to burn the horse. Heated oil works best to deep condition the tail.
- When conditioning the tail, braid and use a tail bag.
No. 2 Heavy Oil is available in a 32 oz bottle.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.