Turn your bridle into an eye-catcher! This black pad is decorated with a row of rhinestones above the noseband. The pad can be placed on top of the nose under the noseband and prevents irritation, chafing and pressure spots.
- Fabric composition: 100% polyester
- Noseband pad with a series of rhinestones
- Made of soft terry cloth
- Prevents irritation, chafing and pressure spots
- Can be placed on top of the nose, under the noseband
- To be used in combination with the noseband chin pad
- Can also be used as a crown piece pad
- Length and width:
- Pony: 24 x 5,5 cm
- Cob: 27 x 6 cm
- Full: 30 x 7 cm
- Matches the other Madelon products
- Machine washable at 30 degrees. Preferably do not use a fabric softener and do not tumble dry.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world. However, due to recent world news the prices of fuel are changing on daily basis and we noticed a massive increase in shipping charges. With this, some of parcels might be subject of extra payment if they are above standard size boxes or above 2kgs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.