- high-quality saddle pad made of special soft-gel material (14 mm) for direct contact to the horse and harmonic support of the horse’s freedom of movement
- innovative structure within the gel layer with octagonal, alveolar arranged cells with special hole profile: Air is compressed within the cells and is expelled as the horse moves creating a cushion under the saddle. The air circulates and heat accumulation is avoided.
- no additional fixation of pad necessary due to anti-slip surface which avoids slipping of the saddle
- bottom side made of Dri-Lex®-material: breathable, sweat-absorbing, fur-friendly and with anti-slip function
- possible use: directly on horse’s back or between saddle blanket and saddle
- enormously shock-absorbing for pressure reduction and protection of back muscles
- anatomic design and very high material elasticity for perfect fit to spine and withers as well as easy handling during saddling
- light-weight, skin- and fur-friendly, silicone-free
- extra durable, easy-care (gentle cycle up to 30°C)
- measurements (length/width): 57 x 43 cm
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.