Nutrilyte is recommended to meet the increased electrolyte needs of the equine athlete.
Training, travelling, hot conditions and stress deplete electrolytes. NutriLyte replenishes these electrolytes along with water-soluble vitamins and easily absorbable carbohydrates to prevent cramping and dehydration.
NutriLyte provides mineral salts that are required for the intracellular and extracellular body fluids.
Provides essential vitamins and minerals that are lost in the sweating process
Replenishes water soluble B complex vitamins that play an important role in energy metabolism
Provides a source of easily absorbable carbohydrate which help replete glycogen stores post exercise
The regulatory system that balances water and electrolytes depends on sufficient daily supplies of water and electrolytes (in hay and raw fodder). this relies on sufficient pre-absorption storage (usualy in the large intestine), excretion that does not exceed re-supply in nutritional intake and in cases of extreme losses in hot climates & intense competition - supplementation in a suitable form for purposes of regeneration.
Besides water and electrolyte loss due to illness such as febrile infections and enteritis, sweat losses also play an important role in a horses body fluid balance, sweat can account for up to 5% loss of the body weight of a horse at extreme conditions.
All nutrients in NutriLyte are in a readily absorbable form.
Recommended Use :
NutriLyte is recommended to meet the increased electrolyte needs of the equine athlete. Training, travelling, hot conditions and stress deplete electrolytes. NutriLyte replenishes these electrolytes along with water-soluble vitamins and easily absorbable carbohydrates to prevent cramping and dehydration.
Equine Formulation per 100gm
Sodium Chloride 8.8gm
Sodium Citrate 4.5gm
Potassium Chloride 5gm
Monopotassium Phosphate 1.3gm
Vitamin b 1 75mg
Vitamin b2 110mg
Vitamin b6 40mg
Calcium pantothenate 100mg
A- tocopherol 500mg
Info & Care
Give one syringe per day post exercise
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay in 30 days
- Pay in 3 instalments
Klarna's Pay in 3 instalments and Pay in 30 days credit agreements are not regulated by the FCA. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. 18+, UK residents only. Subject to status. T&Cs apply. klarna.com/uk/terms-and-
Phrases such as "Buy Now, Pay Later" are considered inviting to credit under UK advertising standards. There are certain requirements that such financial promotions need to follow to be compliant with ASA and FCA standards. In particular, promotions must come with a risk warning - displayed with equal prominence to the benefits - and a disclosure.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.