- forelegs fly protection (replacement pair) to be attached to the Fly Sheet COMPLETE PLUS (603187)
- offers reliable protection for the front limbs against all kinds of insects
- prevents unease, stress and injuries due to scuffing, kicking and stamping and thus avoids stressing the hooves, tendons, ligaments and the horse shoes
- the leg protection is removable for each leg individually and allows for better safety during transport, at the farrier or during treatment of the horse
- sturdy material: 100% polyester in special weaving structure
- quick-drying, breathable
- individually detachable leg parts securely attached to the sheet COMPLETE PLUS through two hook-and-loop fasteners each
- leg protection easy to close and open via two-way zip fastener covering the entire length
- optimal comfort and free movement ensured by generous fit of the leg protection, covers sensitive coronet
- elasticated cuff underneath the fetlocks to prevent insects from crawling in
- meaning size codes:
SN125: S normal; suitable for rug size 125, length of leg parts approx. 85 cm MN135: M normal; suitable for rug size 135, length of leg parts approx. 95 cm LN145: L normal; suitable for rug size 145, length of leg parts approx. 100 cm XLN: XL normal; suitable for rug size 155, length of leg parts approx. 105 cm
- in pairs, for the front limbs (VR = front right side, VL = front left side)
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £5.49 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.