- Really warm and dry thanks to included liner jacket.
- Dry, even if it is not so cold, thanks to the possibility to use the outer jacket without liner.
- Simply beautiful, light and cuddly in singly quilted liner jacket.
The special plus: Also separately available Jacket AVARY Plus can be flexibly used as a liner jacket in this Plus system.
Really good: The flexible, yet firm combination takes place without additional zippers.
- taped seams & waterproof and breathable stretch-fabric offer reliable rain protection and clima-comfort while riding: QUALITYsystem5000
- innovative, elastic functional membrane allows unrestricted freedom of movement and maximum climate comfort at the same time: Technical Stretch
- moisture wicking mesh lining for a pleasant dry and extra smooth feeling on the skin
- long zip-riding slit on the back with integrated rain cover which protects the saddle made of reflective material
- detachable back reflector strip EQUESTRIAN, can be stored and hidden in collar when not needed
- adjustable and detachable hood with adjustable hood size to fit over your hat or your riding helmet, reflective
- waterproof 2-way main zipper with chin guard, saddle protection to prevent scratching the saddle
- three roomy zip pockets, inner pocket with cable-slit for headsets
- press button feature at front zip to keep the opened jacket in position
- adjustable cuffs
- upper material: 100% polyester
- lining I: 100% polyester, silver coloured mesh
- lining II: 100% polyester, extra strong taffeta
- beautifully waisted, lightweight yet cozy quilted jacket thanks to 3M Thinsulate® padding
- adjustable wind protection string in the hip area protects the back muscles from the cold penetrating from below
- modern 2-way main zipper with chin guard, saddle protection to prevent scratching the saddle
- two roomy zip pockets
- upper material: 100% polyester, water resistant
- padding: 100% Polyester, 3M Thinsulate®
- lining: 100% polyester
QUALITYsystem5000: Our tested approved waterproof membranes block water molecules from passing through while allowing smaller vapor molecules to exit. With no build up of moisture within the membranes you will stay dry and comfortable at all times. Quality welded seams guarantee fully protective waterproof garment for riding in all seasons.
Breathability 5000 g/m2/24hrs:
Waterproofness 5000 mm: ISO 811:1981
4-way Stretch: Flexible fabric in all dimensions for unlimited freedom of movement.
Waterproof: Special functional membrane reliably keeps rain out.
Windproof: Wind cannot blow through the outer material and thus protects against cooling.
Taped Seams: Outer seams are sealed so that no moisture can penetrate.
Breathable: Material lets overheated air and small steam molecules escape for maximum climate comfort.
2-Way Zip Closure: Main zipper is adjustable on both sides.
Saddle Protection: Specially lined main zipper to protect the saddle leather from scratches.
£4.99 below £80
FREE above £80
£5.99 Next day delivery
£14 below £100
£7 above £100
REST OF THE WORLD
£20 below £100
£15 above £100
In Eqclusive LTD we believe in giving clear pricing to all of customers. With that, we have split the delivery charges by the value of the order you are making.
All orders with UK postcode below £79.99 are charged £4.99 for postage and packaging.
All orders with UK postcode above £79.99 have free shipping.
For other countries, please check bottom of our website, but please be assured we have and believe in the same policy for any country in the world.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
All goods are shipped by Royal Mail or Parcelfroce courier service (with proof of postage and tracking details). It will require a signature on receipt. Unfortunately we are not able to control the vagaries of the courier service, but would recommend that on average you allow up to 10 business days for UK orders and up to 14 business days for all international orders from the time of dispatch. UK shipping rate is per order and will not change however many items you order.
You are responsible for all the appropriate Import and Customs Duties.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Cancellation Rights & Returns UK and EU
If you live in the United Kingdom or another European Union country, you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods, up to 14 days after reception. Please note that in the case of clothes and accessories, "inspect" means examine, and does not permit you or your horse to wear and use the items. Please see out item specific guidance below.
Please note that no statutory cancellation rights apply to goods that have been made specifically to your requirements, design or measurements.
Please note that you are under a legal duty to take care of the product, and this includes all packaging and labelling. Care must be taken to ensure that the goods remain in the best possible condition.
Please take particular care with items which are easily damaged. If you need guidance on the best way to try any item without damaging it, please contact us. When trying on goods it should be reasonably apparent before fully trying on the goods whether they are likely to fit or not and you should not stretch goods or force zips or fastenings as this may damage the goods and cause injury to you or your horse.
You must return the goods to us securely packaged, in the condition in which they were received, at your cost, as soon as possible, with as much of their original packaging and their original paperwork as possible. We will refund to your credit card, within 30 working days of receiving the goods, the sums paid by you in relation to them.
If you do not return the goods within 21 days of your cancellation notice, we may chose to recover the goods from you, and if we do so, to charge you for the cost of doing so. If, despite sending a cancellation notice, you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods, at which point a new purchase contract will be made, and if we have already granted a refund, you will be re-charged for your order at the price set out on the web site.